Have a great time increasing the bond between you and your dog while enhancing your dog’s strength, flexibility, coordination, and confidence.
- All levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Competition
- Beginner Agility introduces your dog to all the agility obstacles. Intermediate Agility teaches you how to handle your dog through short to mid-length multiple obstacle sequences and continues teaching competency with the teeter and weave poles. Advanced Agility teaches you and your dog how to proficiently navigate longer and more difficult obstacle courses. Competition Agility teaches you and your dog how to succeed amongst difficult competitive-level courses commonly seen in AKC, USDAA, and/or NADAC trials.
- Outstanding equipment for introductory through competition levels.
- Skills taught: Jumping, Tunnels, Collapsed Tunnels, A-frame, Dog-Walk, Pause Table, Teeter, Tire Jump, Weave Poles, Voice Commands, Sequencing, Hand Signals, Handling Strategies, Front, Back and Blind Crosses.
- Group class: $180 – 8 one-hour meetings.
- Private instruction: $70 per hour.
- Private packages: $500 – 8 one-hour lessons.
Note: The preceding private lesson prices are Staff Trainer rates. If a client schedules private lessons with a Head Trainer, the price is $100 per hour.
- Prerequisites: Intermediate Obedience or instructor’s approval.
- CPT agility students may also purchase practice time at CPT’s Sandy Springs Training Center. In contrast, with our competitors, one of the barriers to agility progress is access to equipment and facilities. Fortunately, CPT helps our agility students overcome the significant obstacle of practice time, which results in superior progress and greater enjoyment.
* All CPT courses and lessons require pre-registration. Payments to CPT are non-refundable. CPT closes group classes to further registration after 12 dogs enroll.