Let’s teach your child to effectively handle and manage the family pet.
- Skills Taught: Proper vocal modulation of commands, Proper physical communication when commanding or handling the dog, Obtaining respect from the pet, How to play properly with the pet, Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Walking on a loose leash, Diminishing problematic behaviors, such as jumping, nipping, and chasing, Basic pet care responsibilities.
- Open to children ages 6 to 16, where the dog has received prior training via group class, private instruction, and/or board training, but where the child still needs more intensive instruction to obtain better control and management of the family pet.
- $90 at all CPT locations. 4 one-hour meetings.
- Prerequisites: Beginner Obedience or instructor’s approval.
* All CPT Courses require pre-registration. Payments to CPT are non-refundable. CPT closes classes to further registration after 12 dogs enroll.