A unique group environment designed to reduce aggression problems.
- Outstanding for dog-human and dog-dog aggression.
- An improved approach to canine aggression reduction training.
- Many dogs exhibiting aggression toward people or dogs can be successfully rehabilitated or improved to where they manifest aggressive behavior less frequently, better inhibit the severity of their aggressive display, exhibit higher thresholds of stress accommodation, act less impulsively, and/or respond more quickly and reliably to owner management.
- Incorporates advanced cognitive behavioral modification techniques in a supervised and safe environment.
- $90 for 2 one-hour meetings.
- Prerequisites: Private Lesson(s) or in-home private lesson(s) focusing on behavior modification, improving human-dog communication, interpreting canine body language, dominance, counterconditioning/desensitization, and other customized drills specific to the needs of the owner and dog; plus, instructor’s approval.
* All CPT Courses require pre-registration. Payments to CPT are non-refundable. CPT closes classes to further registration after 12 dogs enroll.